Families afford St. Margaret School, through the generous support of our parish and friends who contribute to educational opportunities and scholarships. Individuals and businesses provide Tax Credit donations that significantly impact our families with generous scholarship awards year after year!
- Catholic’s who are members of local parishes receive up to a $1500 scholarship per child.
- Additionally, 40% of our families receive assistance above the Catholic scholarship, based on funds available through our tax credits sponsors
- We strongly encourage ALL families to apply for scholarship / grants / financial aid
- Guidelines for application are listed under Eligibility below
- FACTS Application LINK HERE to initiate the application process
Tuition Assistance, Scholarships, Grants and Financial Aid
St. Margaret School provides tuition assistance, scholarships and financial aid through various programs.
- Educational Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Transfer Grants
- Welcome Grants
- Foundation for Catholic Education
- Children’s Scholarship Fund (LINK) – Philadelphia Residents
- CEO America (Students entering 2nd – 8th grade from public education)
Eligibility for EITC Scholarships for K-8th Grade
To qualify for the EITC scholarships, the eligible income limit is $123,697 + $18,514 per child in the family.
|Family with 1 Child||Family with 2 Children||Family with 3 Children||Family with 4 Children|
|Income less than $123,697||Income Less than $142,211||Income Less than $160,725||Income Less than $179,237|
Deadline: Applications for Scholarship / Financial Aid: June 1 before school year ends for the following school year; Final Deadline Sept 1 of school year for BLOCS
Scholarships for Currently Enrolled Students
Linda Agger Scholarship – Honoring Linda Agger, her love of reading, language arts and writing students entering grade 3 to 8 can be nominated by their teacher in the spring for the opportunity to receive a one time scholarship for the following school year. One student will be awarded this scholarship opportunity and nominees will be notified as well.
Scholar | Athlete Scholarship New 2022-23
A student will be nominated by one of the CYO coaches for consider of this Scholarship, providing a designated scholarship award toward the total tuition in the fall of the following school year. Once nominated, candidates will be reviewed by the principal to all aspects of the Scholar | Athlete.
Deadline: Applications for Scholarship / Financial Aid: June 1 before school year ends for the following school year; Final Deadline Sept 1 of school year for BLOCS.