St. Margaret School is More Affordable Than You Think
At St. Margaret School, most families receive tuition assistance, financial aid, grants, and scholarships.
St. Margaret School is a tuition-driven Catholic grade school for students from Pre-K to 8th grade. Affording a Catholic education requires a substantial commitment from parents. We are committed to making this as affordable as possible.
The full cost to educate a student at St. Margaret School is $6275 per year. But through the generous support of our parishioners and other benefactors, the vast majority of families receive some form of tuition assistance.
Last year, we provided $192,800 in scholarships and financial aid.
The only way to access all of the tuition assistance, financial aid and scholarship dollars potentially available is to complete the application through the FACTS Tuition Management System after applying to our school.
We strongly encourage all families to apply for financial aid!
Tuition Assistance, Scholarships, Grants and Financial Aid
St. Margaret School provides tuition assistance, scholarships and financial aid through various programs.
- Educational Income Tax Credit (EITC).
- Transfer Grants
- Welcome Grants
- Foundation for Catholic Education
- CEO America (Students entering 2nd – 8th grade from public education)
Eligibility for EITC Scholarships for K-8th Grade
To qualify for the EITC scholarships, the eligible income limit is $123,697 + $18,514 per child in the family.
|Family with 1 Child||Family with 2 Children||Family with 3 Children||Family with 4 Children|
|Income less than $123,697||Income Less than $142,211||Income Less than $160,725||Income Less than $179,237|
Completing the FACTS Tuition Management Application
After you complete the registration forms in-person, you will receive an email from FACTS Management 1-2 weeks later. Check your SPAM/JUNK folder for this email if you do not receive it within 2 weeks. FACTS Website: http://www.factsmgt.com
- To complete the financial aid application, you will need your current year tax return and your W2
- The application fee is $35.
- Follow the instructions in your admission brochure to set up your tuition payment plan in: https://enrollwithsmart.com
- Once you create your profile, click on “Grant & Aid” button and apply for scholarships. You will need a scanned copy of your most recent Tax Form to complete this step and to be eligible for scholarships. (Fast Scan is a free app for android phones to assist with awards.)